Doctors - Dr. Zuzana Černá
Dr. Zuzana Černá - Chief Surgeon
Dr. Zuzana Cerna is the chief surgeon of the Laderma Clinic. Her qualification and experience are of the highest standard. Attached to this you will find a copy of her CV.
Dr. Zuzana Cerna is fully registered to the Principal list of the GMC (General Medical Council) of Great Britain.
Based on her education and certification, she is authorized to perform her practice in the Czech Republic, Great Britain.
- Department of Plastic Surgery, Charles University
- Czech Plastic Surgery Association
- General Medical Council of Great Britain
- Czech Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Czech Society for Laser Medicine
- International Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery Confederation
- International Societies of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery - IPRAS
- European Societies of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – ESPRAS
- 2001 Plastic Surgery Speciality Board. Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2000 Ph.D. Medicine and Counseling Psychology University of British Columbia, Canada
- 1994 M.Sc. (A) Occupational Health Faculty of Medicine McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- 1988 General Surgery Specialty Board. Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1983 M.D. Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1995 Instructional and Teaching Skills Certification, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- 1996 Certification of Botox Application Techniques, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1997 Certification of Laser Treatment, Dermabrasion and Sclerotherapy, Vienna, Austria
- 1998 Certification of Collagen Application Techniques, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1995 Lohn Fund Award, British Columbia Cancer Agency. "Psychological preparedness for breast cancer surgery"